Your child’s Admission Application is not considered complete until your child has been interviewed and you have submitted all required documents to the school.
After you have submitted your online Admissions Application, please call us at (212) 534-0619 to schedule an interview. Please bring the following documents to your interview:
- Birth Certificate
- After your student is accepted, if you choose to enroll in St. Paul School, you will be required to provide an updated immunization record.
- Current Report Card (Grades 1-8)
- Certificates of Any/All Sacraments Received (if Catholic)
- Copies of either State Exam or National Assessment Scores (Grades 1-8)
- School Recommendation Letter (if requested by principal) (Grades 1-8)
- Up-to-Date IEP/504 Accommodation Plan (if applicable)